Beigain is a professional CNC milling service factory. Our company has 35 machine centers, including 15 sets of 4th-axis machine centers, and 6 sets of 5th-axis machine centers, providing the world's top customized machining services.
Our engineers have been working in cnc machining service for more than 20 years. All of them are experienced in the field, and have participated in the machining and debugging of millions of different types of parts. Hand over your parts to us, you will be provided faster, better, more optimized and more cost-effective service.
According to the technical requirements of the shape, size, accuracy, and surface roughness of the parts, the processing technology, and fixtures are formulated, and the appropriate processing parameters are selected. Input the programmed machining program to the controller through manual programming or automatic programming with CAM software. After the controller processes the machining program, it sends commands to the servo device. The servo device sends control signals to the servo motor. The spindle motor rotates the tool, and the servo motors in the X, Y, and Z directions control the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece according to a certain trajectory, to realize the cutting of the workpiece.
Our sales representative will respond quickly to any queries, and makes appropriate responses.
Strong production capacity
Each day, Beigain plant will deliver hundreds of thousands of parts to customers, and produce 100+ tons of metal raw materials per month. Strong production capacity is a strong guarantee for delivery.
From raw material incoming inspection, in-process inspection, to full inspection of shipments, strictly implement according to ISO9001:2015 quality system flow; the measurement equipment include material composition analyzers, gauges, altimeters, quadratic element, CMM and other testing equipment.
We have world-renowned brand machine tools, such as: Fanuc, Brother, Mikron, etc. High-precision machine tools are the key factor for the high quality parts.
Rich experienced technical team
Begian have a rich experienced engineers team. We always stand on the customer's point of view to provide the most optimized solutions; reduce the production cost .
Due to the inherent characteristics of milling, there are many factors that are limited, and the following problems need to be avoided when designing parts
1. Avoid narrow and deep grooves
2. Avoid sharp interior corners
3. Avoid long, thin wall thicknesses
4. Avoid small openings inside the cavity and large bottoms
Length: max 800mm, width: max500mm, height: max400mm;
Daily production quantity: 100,000 pieces, monthly production of 100+ tons of metal materials
Aluminum: AL2024, AL6061, AL6063, AL6082, AL7075, etc
Brass/ Copper: C36000, C3604, CuZn39Pb3, H59, H62, H70, Copper, CuZn40Al2
Steel: 12L15/ 12L14/ SUM22/ 11SnMn30, 1020, S45C, Q345, 4140/ 42CrMo, 65Mn
Plastic: Peek, Ptfe/ Teflon, POM, ABS, PA6/PA66, HDPE, PMMA, PC
Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SUS316, SUS420
For ordinary precision requirements, we recommend the tolerance to choose the range of +/-0.02mm. Using this tolerance standard, the cost is the most competitive; for high precision requirements, our tolerance can be controlled within the range of+/- 0.0003mm
We recommend customers to do some surface treatments for better appearance, our company has the following treatments for your reference:
1. Anodizing: 90% aluminum alloy parts will do anodizing process; 90% anodizing will also choose sandblasting process, the recommended process is to choose 120# sandblasting anodizing, we have 80#, 100#, 120#, 150 #, 180#. The larger the value, the smaller the sand particles and the finer the surface. 120# sand has the most effect and cost advantage. Anodizing color, customers can define according to their own preferences, it is recommended to choose common colors, commonly used colors are: black, silver, red, blue, gold and so on. If the number of customers is relatively large, we can accept customized colors according to the customer's preferences. If the quantity is samll, due to cost reasons, it is not recommended to customize colors.
2. Chromate conversion coating: Aluminum alloy parts have no appearance requirements, and at the same time prevent oxidation in contact with air. It is recommended to do chromate conversion coating and the cost is lower than anodizing.
3. Electrophoresis: The surface of the parts is resistant to sunlight, corrosion and acid and alkali, which is better than anodizing and chromate conversion coating. Disadvantages: the color and texture are worse than the anodizing process.
4. Hard anodizing: The surface hardness is very high, the thickness of the oxide film can reach 25-40 microns, and the surface hardness can reach HV380-420; 7075/2024 aluminum alloy is not recommended for hard anodizing, because there is too much silicon inside, It is hard to generate oxide film of considerable thickness.
1. Degreasing treatment: For parts that are not required or the surface treatment parts made by the customer themselves, it can be simply degreasing, packaged and shipped;
2. Phosphating of steel surface treatment: It is a material protection technology that heats steel in the air or directly immerses it in a concentrated oxidizing solution to produce a very thin oxide film (thickness of 0.5-1.5 microns) on the surface, which can prevent parts from rusting.
3. Zinc coating treatment: For the steel substrate, zinc coating is an anodic coating, which is mainly used to prevent the corrosion of steel, and its protective performance is closely related to the thickness of the coating. The protective and decorative properties of zinc coating can be significantly improved after passivation treatment, dyeing or coating with light protectant.
4. Nickel plating treatment: The stability of the electroplated nickel layer in the air is very high. Due to the strong passivation ability of metallic nickel, a very thin passivation layer can be quickly formed on the surface, which can resist the atmosphere, alkali and certain The corrosion of some acids; the hardness of the nickel coating is relatively high, which can improve the wear resistance of the surface of the product. Nickel plating gives a mirror-like glossy finish, so plating is often used when you require a beautiful apperance.
5. Chrome plating: Metal chromium is easily passivated in the air, and a very thin passivation film is formed on the surface, which is corrosion-resistant. The chrome layer has good wear resistance; a mirror-like glossy appearance can be obtained, and the electroplating layer is often used for decoration. The cost is more expensive than zinc and nickel plating.
6. Heat treatment: The heat treatment process generally includes three processes of heating, heat preservation and cooling. Generally, the shape and overall chemical composition of the workpiece are not changed, but by changing the microstructure inside the workpiece or changing the chemical composition of the surface of the workpiece, giving or Improve the performance of the workpiece.
1. Brass passivation: The main function of passivation is to prevent oxidation and corrosion. Because brass is an active metal, it is particularly prone to oxidation and long spots, and even patina in humid or special environments. Therefore, brass passivation treatment is one of the necessary processes. It can effectively protect the surface of brass parts.
2. Electroplating: The purpose of electroplating is to coat a metal coating on the copper substrate to change the surface properties or dimensions of the copper substrate. Electroplating enhances copper's corrosion resistance, increases hardness, prevents abrasion, improves electrical conductivity, smoothness, heat resistance and surface aesthetics.
1. Spray painting: Spray painting can cover the machining marks left in the plastic. After doing spary painting, the surface is soomth and nice but it’s easy to scrath. We would recommand doing UV curing after painting.
2. Spray UV: UV curing is a transparent coating, also known as UV varnish. UV curingis hard and scratch-resistant, which can protect the product well. In addition, UV curing can also adjust the gloss of the paint to make the product more beautiful .
3. LOGO screen printing/laser engraving
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.
Copyright © 2022 Beigain - All Rights Reserved.