Beigain is a professional CNC turning service factory. Our company has 20 CNC lathes, Include 5 sets of Takisawa CNC complex lathes, providing the world's top customized machining services. Our engineers have been working in cnc machining service for more than 20 years. All of them are experienced in the field, and have participated in the machining and debugging of millions of different types of parts. Hand over your parts to us, you will be provided faster, better, more optimized and more cost-effective service.
The NC system can generally control the machine tool according to the digital program instructions to enable the automatic start and stop of the spindle, reversing , adjust the spindle speed, control the speed, directions and processing routes, and can select the tool and adjust the cutting tool according to the tool size. It can complete various auxiliary actions required in processing. Prepare drawings, process parameters, processing sequence, etc. need to be programmed into the control system in the form of digital information,It is then converted into a command signal for driving the servo mechanism, so as to control the coordinated action of various parts of the machine tool, and automatically cutting the parts.
Our sales representative will respond quickly to any queries, and makes appropriate responses.
Strong production capacity
Each day, we will deliver hundreds of thousands of parts to customers, and produce 100+ tons of metal raw materials per month. Strong production capacity is a strong guarantee for delivery.
We do inspection from raw material incoming inspection, in-process inspection, to full inspection before shipments, and we comply with ISO9001:2015 quality system flow; the measurement equipments include material composition analyzers, gauges, altimeters, quadratic element, CMM and other testing equipment.
We have world-known brand machines, such as: Fanuc, Takisawa, etc. High-precision machine tools are the key factor for the high quality parts.
Highly experienced technical team
Begian have a highly experienced engineers team. We always stand on the customer's point of view to provide the most optimized solutions and help to reduce the production cost.
There are many ways to present surface roughness. Generally, the arithmetic value Ra is commonly used to stand for roughness. For CNC turning parts, the roughness can usually be up to Ra0.8 (the value smaller, the surface smoother, accordingly the value larger, the surface roughther), and generally can be achieved 1.6 without paying extra attention. Below Ra0.8, turning is basically unreliable, and we have to use a grinder, or use other processes to achieve. But pls note that - the roughness is not necessarily related to whether the surface of the part is bright or not. It means that the roughness is well controlled. What is the roughness in the end, it can be compared with the roughness sample, and it can also be detected by the instrument.
Maximum outer diameter: 390mm; length: 600mm
Daily production quantity: 100,000 pieces, monthly production of 100+ tons of metal materials
Aluminum: AL2024, AL6061, AL6063, AL6082, AL7075, etc
Brass/Copper: C36000, C3604, CuZn39Pb3, H59, H62, H70, Copper, CuZn40Al2
Steel: 12L15/ 12L14/ SUM22/ 11SnMn30, 1020, S45C, Q345, 4140/ 42CrMo, 65Mn
Plastic: Peek, Ptfe/ Teflon, POM, ABS, PA6/ PA66, HDPE, PMMA, PC
Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SUS316, SUS420
We provide professional design considerations as following:
Avoid flexible and weak shapes such as long thin structures.
Avoid bored holes with high depth to diameter ratio.
For ordinary precision requirements, we recommend the tolerance to choose the range of +/-0.02mm. Using this tolerance standard, the cost is the most competitive; for high precision requirements, our tolerance can be controlled within the range of+/- 0.0003mm
Our CNC turning centers have bar feed with diameter of 120mm and chuck work with diameter of 390mm. We are able to provide a wide variety of CNC turning processes as following:
Hard turning- special grinding process for hardened materials.
Facing- workpiece surface or face process for large planar.
Grooving- workpiece sides or face grooves cutting process with predetermined depth.
Drilling- remove workpeice materials form its face to interior.
Boring-enlarging pre-drilled holes with a single-point tool.
Reaming-enlarging pre-drilled holes with a multi-fluted tool.
We recommend customers to do some surface treatments for better appearance, our company has the following treatments for your reference:
1. Anodizing: 90% aluminum alloy parts will do anodizing process; 90% anodizing will also choose sandblasting process, the recommended process is to choose 120# sandblasting anodizing, we have 80#, 100#, 120#, 150 #, 180#. The larger the value, the smaller the sand particles and the finer the surface. 120# sand has the most effect and cost advantage. Anodizing color, customers can define according to their own preferences, it is recommended to choose common colors, commonly used colors are: black, silver, red, blue, gold and so on. If the number of customers is relatively large, we can accept customized colors according to the customer's preferences. If the quantity is samll, due to cost reasons, it is not recommended to customize colors.
2. Chromate conversion coating: Aluminum alloy parts have no appearance requirements, and at the same time prevent oxidation in contact with air. It is recommended to do chromate conversion coating and the cost is lower than anodizing.
3. Electrophoresis: The surface of the parts is resistant to sunlight, corrosion and acid and alkali, which is better than anodizing and chromate conversion coating. Disadvantages: the color and texture are worse than the anodizing process.
4. Hard anodizing: The surface hardness is very high, the thickness of the oxide film can reach 25-40 microns, and the surface hardness can reach HV380-420; 7075/2024 aluminum alloy is not recommended for hard anodizing, because there is too much silicon inside, It is hard to generate oxide film of considerable thickness.
1. Degreasing treatment: For parts that are not required or the surface treatment parts made by the customer themselves, it can be simply degreasing, packaged and shipped;
2. Phosphating of steel surface treatment: It is a material protection technology that heats steel in the air or directly immerses it in a concentrated oxidizing solution to produce a very thin oxide film (thickness of 0.5-1.5 microns) on the surface, which can prevent parts from rusting.
3. Zinc coating treatment: For the steel substrate, zinc coating is an anodic coating, which is mainly used to prevent the corrosion of steel, and its protective performance is closely related to the thickness of the coating. The protective and decorative properties of zinc coating can be significantly improved after passivation treatment, dyeing or coating with light protectant.
4. Nickel plating treatment: The stability of the electroplated nickel layer in the air is very high. Due to the strong passivation ability of metallic nickel, a very thin passivation layer can be quickly formed on the surface, which can resist the atmosphere, alkali and certain The corrosion of some acids; the hardness of the nickel coating is relatively high, which can improve the wear resistance of the surface of the product. Nickel plating gives a mirror-like glossy finish, so plating is often used when you require a beautiful apperance.
5. Chrome plating: Metal chromium is easily passivated in the air, and a very thin passivation film is formed on the surface, which is corrosion-resistant. The chrome layer has good wear resistance; a mirror-like glossy appearance can be obtained, and the electroplating layer is often used for decoration. The cost is more expensive than zinc and nickel plating.
6. Heat treatment: The heat treatment process generally includes three processes of heating, heat preservation and cooling. Generally, the shape and overall chemical composition of the workpiece are not changed, but by changing the microstructure inside the workpiece or changing the chemical composition of the surface of the workpiece, giving or Improve the performance of the workpiece.
1. Brass passivation: The main function of passivation is to prevent oxidation and corrosion. Because brass is an active metal, it is particularly prone to oxidation and long spots, and even patina in humid or special environments. Therefore, brass passivation treatment is one of the necessary processes. It can effectively protect the surface of brass parts.
2. Electroplating: The purpose of electroplating is to coat a metal coating on the copper substrate to change the surface properties or dimensions of the copper substrate. Electroplating enhances copper's corrosion resistance, increases hardness, prevents abrasion, improves electrical conductivity, smoothness, heat resistance and surface aesthetics.
1. Spray painting: Spray painting can cover the machining marks left in the plastic. After doing spary painting, the surface is soomth and nice but it’s easy to scrath. We would recommand doing UV curing after painting.
2. Spray UV: UV curing is a transparent coating, also known as UV varnish. UV curingis hard and scratch-resistant, which can protect the product well. In addition, UV curing can also adjust the gloss of the paint to make the product more beautiful .
3. LOGO screen printing/laser engraving
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project.
During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.
Copyright © 2022 Beigain - All Rights Reserved.